PMP Exam Preparation
About This Course
PMP Exam Preparation course is designed to help you prepare for the PMP Exam, the course is designed to help professionals and beginners to learn how to manage project efficiently & effectively through the Project Management Life cycle.
PMP Exam Preparation course target different audience, beginner who just begin into project management and professional project managers who are planning to clear their PMP exam.
PMP Exam Preparation course will cover the 5 process group, 10 Knowledge areas, and 47 processes, this course is delivered by instructor who have years of experience in training and who have been managing project with some of the top organizations.
PMP Exam Preparation course require to have the Official PMP Pmbok 5th Edition.
Student will have access to some of the best materials, PM templates, and banks of questions.
What are the requirements?
- PMP Exam Preparation course require to have the Official PMP Pmbok 5th Edition
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand Project management methodology
- Pass the PMP Exam
What is the target audience?
- Candidates who want to get into project management.
- Candidates who need to gain some management skills.
- Project managers who wannt to clear thier PMP Exam.
Certified Instructor with more than 15 years of experience.
ICT Consultant and certified instructor with more than 20 years of experience deliver professional and academic courses and 2 books published.
Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) ID #517943
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) ID #3022752
EC Council Certified Instructor (CEI) ID #ECC51750391761
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacking ID #ECC64515022319
Certified Cisco System Instructor (CCSI)
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Windows Server Administration 2008)
CompTIA Certified (Network +) ID #
CompTIA Certified (Server +)
CompTIA Certified (Linux +)
CompTIA Certified (Security +)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) ID #CSCO11273248
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Project Management Professional (PMP) ID #1772374
Frequently Asked Questions
What web browser should I use?
The EnlightMe platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
- Lectures 66
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Hours/Week
- Skill level
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Section 1: Introduction
- Lecture 1.1 Lecture 1:Introduction Locked
Section 2: Project management introduction
- Lecture 2.1 Lecture 2:Project management introduction Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Lecture 3:PMP Exam Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Lecture 4:Course Road Map Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Lecture 5:Bank of Questions Locked
- Lecture 2.5 Lecture 6:Important Defination Locked
- Lecture 2.6 Lecture 7:Types of Organization Locked
- Lecture 2.7 Lecture 8:Project Managment Office (PMO) Locked
Section 3: Project Initiating
- Lecture 3.1 Lecture 9:How to Select project ? (Important) Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Lecture 10:Develop Project Charter Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Lecture 11:Identify Stakeholders Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Lecture 12:Exam Questions Locked
Section 4: Project Planning
- Lecture 4.1 Lecture 13:Planning Introduction Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Lecture 14:Define Scope Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Lecture 15:Plan Scope Management Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Lecture 16:Collect Requirements Locked
- Lecture 4.5 Lecture 17:Create WBS Locked
- Lecture 4.6 Lecture 18:Plan Schedule Management Locked
- Lecture 4.7 Lecture 19:Define Activities Locked
- Lecture 4.8 Lecture 20:Sequence Activities Locked
- Lecture 4.9 Lecture 21:Estimate Activity Resources Locked
- Lecture 4.10 Lecture 22:Estimate Activity Durations (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.11 Lecture 23:Critical Path Calculation (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.12 Lecture 24:Float (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.13 Lecture 25:Develop Schedule Locked
- Lecture 4.14 Lecture 26:Plan Cost Management Locked
- Lecture 4.15 Lecture 27:Estimate Costs (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.16 Lecture 28:Determine Budget Locked
- Lecture 4.17 Lecture 29:Types of Expenses (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.18 Lecture 30:Plan Quality Management Part 1 Locked
- Lecture 4.19 Lecture 31:Plan Quality Management Part 2 (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.20 Lecture 32:Plan Human Resource Management Locked
- Lecture 4.21 Lecture 33:Plan Communications Management Locked
- Lecture 4.22 Lecture 34:Plan Risk Management Locked
- Lecture 4.23 Lecture 35:Identify Risks Locked
- Lecture 4.24 Lecture 36:Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Locked
- Lecture 4.25 Lecture 37:Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Locked
- Lecture 4.26 Lecture 38:Plan Risk Responses (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.27 Lecture 39:RISK CALCULATIONS (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.28 Lecture 40:Expected monetary value (EMV) (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.29 Lecture 41:Plan Procurement Management (Important) Locked
- Lecture 4.30 Lecture 42:Plan Stakeholder Management Locked
- Lecture 4.31 Lecture 43:Develop Project Management Plan Locked
- Lecture 4.32 Lecture 44:Planning Exam Questions Locked
Section 5: Project Executing
- Lecture 5.1 Lecture 45:Perform Quality Assurance Locked
- Lecture 5.2 Lecture 46:Acquire Project Team Locked
- Lecture 5.3 Lecture 47:Develop Project Team (Important) Locked
- Lecture 5.4 Lecture 48:Manage Project Team (Important) Locked
- Lecture 5.5 Lecture 49:HR Theory (Important) Locked
- Lecture 5.6 Lecture 50:Manage Communications Locked
- Lecture 5.7 Lecture 51:Conduct Procurements (Important) Locked
- Lecture 5.8 Lecture 52:Manage Stakeholder Engagement Locked
- Lecture 5.9 Lecture 53:Direct and Manage Project Work Locked
- Lecture 5.10 Lecture 54:Execute Exam Question Locked
Section 6: Monitoring and Control
- Lecture 6.1 Lecture 55:Validate Scope Locked
- Lecture 6.2 Lecture 56:Control Scope Locked
- Lecture 6.3 Lecture 57:Earn Value Managment (EVM) (Important) Locked
- Lecture 6.4 Lecture 58:Estimate New bugest and new schedule (Important) Locked
- Lecture 6.5 Lecture 59:Control Costs Locked
- Lecture 6.6 Lecture 60:Control Procurements Locked
- Lecture 6.7 Lecture 61:Preform Integrated Change Control Locked
- Lecture 6.8 Lecture 62:Monitor and Control Exam Question Locked
Section 7: Project Closing
- Lecture 7.1 Lecture 63:Close Project or Phase Locked
- Lecture 7.2 Lecture 64:Close Procurment Locked
- Lecture 7.3 Lecture 65:Closing Exam Question Locked
Section 8: Get Ready for the Exam
- Lecture 8.1 Lecture 66:Get Ready for the Exam Locked