Complete Salesforce Integration
About This Course
Learn both SOAP and REST Step by Step from Scratch.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce Programming is Required.
- Its a Cloud based product hence you only need Computer/Laptop and internet access.
- A thirst for learning and a thrive for knowledge is required!!!
Add information about the skills and knowledge students need to take this course.
It is the one and only complete Salesforce Integration course available Online covering both SOAP and REST.
Every business typically uses many applications, and not all of them might not have the capability to integrate with each other and work in sync. There could be huge difference between the architecture and even if the architecture is same there could be a difference between there versions which might create issues while integrating them by using out-of-the-box features.
Integrating the different applications used by organization, helps them to achieve better consistency, operational efficiency and quality. Also as per the software development models, each application can have different layers of data, logic, presentation, security etc. and there could be a possibility that you need to integrate each layer separately as well. No matter what kind of integrating applications or software is available in the market, none of them can accomplish the complete integration single-handedly. You will have to take help of custom code to be able to receive the expected results. This course explores everything in great detail covering integration options related to your Salesforce platform and other applications.
Salesforce provides various out-of-the-box features to integrate with other applications by making use of the various native connectors, syndication feeds, various applications available on app exchange etc etc and also supports integration with custom languages such as Java,.net, PHP through the Salesforce SOAP and REST API.
This course makes your hands dirty in true form by teaching you about various integration points, ways to invoke Web services from the platform, how to expose apex classes as web service etc and much much more.
The course start from very basics of integration and progresses smoothly towards the advanced level and everything in the course is explained step-by-step hands-on wherein each and every line of code is written in front of you. The course comes with lifetime access and all the future additions and updates are free for existing students.
Firstly there is no such integration course available online and if any exists than we assure you that no other course explains these topics so deeply and in such great detail.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone looking to improve their Apex Programming Skills.
- Anyone interested in studying for and passing Platform Developer II Salesforce Certification Exam will benefit from this course.
- The course is for Developers, Admins, Consultants, End Users etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
What web browser should I use?
The EnlightMe platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level
- Language English
- Students 1036
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 1. Introduction to Course Locked
2. What is a Webservice
- Lecture 2.1 2.1 Introduction to Webservice Locked
- Lecture 2.2 2.2 SOAP Locked
- Lecture 2.3 2.3 REST Locked
3. Integrating Step by Step using SOAP
- Lecture 3.1 3.1 Types of Integrations Locked
- Lecture 3.2 3.2 Enterprise or Partner WSDL Locked
- Lecture 3.3 3.3 Overview of the complete Integration Process Locked
- Lecture 3.4 3.4 Syntax Locked
- Lecture 3.5 3.5 Webservice Class Locked
- Lecture 3.6 3.6 Authentication Info Locked
- Lecture 3.7 3.7 Consuming and Parsing the WSDLs Locked
- Lecture 3.8 3.8 Remote Site Settings Locked
- Lecture 3.9 3.9 VisualForce Page Locked
- Lecture 3.10 3.10 Building the Connection Locked
- Lecture 3.11 3.11 Testing the Connection Locked
- Lecture 3.12 3.12 Passing SessionId to Custom Class Locked
- Lecture 3.13 3.13 Calling the Method to perform required Operation Locked
4. Integrating Step by Step using REST
- Lecture 4.1 4.1 Introduction Locked
- Lecture 4.2 4.2 Download and Configure Eclipse Locked
- Lecture 4.3 4.3 Authentication Overview Locked
- Lecture 4.4 4.4 Configuring Connected App Locked
- Lecture 4.5 4.5 Compiling the Required Info together Locked
- Lecture 4.6 4.6 Import HTTP and JSON Jar Files Locked
- Lecture 4.7 4.7 Defining Variables Locked
- Lecture 4.8 4.8 Building the URL Locked
- Lecture 4.9 4.9 Http Post Locked
- Lecture 4.10 4.10 Parsing JSON Response Locked
- Lecture 4.11 4.11 Executing the Code Locked
- Lecture 4.12 4.12 Code File Locked
5. POST Method to Create Record
- Lecture 5.1 5.1 Building POST Method to Create Record Locked
- Lecture 5.2 5.2 Building the Post Header Locked
- Lecture 5.3 5.3 Executing POST Locked
- Lecture 5.4 5.4 Code Locked
6. GET Method to Query Record
- Lecture 6.1 6.1 HttpGet to Query Records Locked
- Lecture 6.2 6.2 Code Locked